Important Info for Grade 6’s trip – Le p’tit bonheur
We have few important reminders for our grade 6 students that are attending the Le p’tit Bonheur trip from Monday January 15-17th.
– The bus will be here for 7:00am to begin loading luggage
– Please arrive between 7:00 and 7:20 to ensure a prompt departure at 7:30
– If your letter and list of items to bring has been misplaced, see below to download this list.
– Helmets for the activities will be provided; however, students are permitted to bring their own if they so wish.
– We are uncertain about the availability of skates; however, students are permitted to bring their own (provided that they are packed safely).
– Please check our Facebook page and/or STEO on Monday morning of to ensure buses are running.
– If it is an inclement weather day, the trip would be postponed to the following day.
– Reminder that all students require transportation home upon arrival on Wednesday at 3:45.
Leave a Reply